Note: the mobile support for this website is still experimental. If you have any improvements to bring to it, please open a PR on the repository.
I’m Jae, a developer, sysadmin and a Synth.
I am also a developer and administrator at TeDomum.
Since March 2021, I am located in Helsinki, Finland (EEST).
My big passions are computers, music (Amiga modules and C64 SIDs) and walking (mainly around the Lauttasaari area) for some physical exercise.
I also love Free and Open-Source software!
If you need an email to contact me, use the Matrix network and join my room.
Don’t make the mistake I did in the past and use IRC.
Also, if you wish to donate, please read the about donations page.
My current hardware is listed on its own page.
I also happen to run AS211696 which announces two IPv6 prefixes (one PA and one PI).
- go-jae.fi - The website you are currently on, made in
- wolfeye-api - A search engine API made in
- gh-bot - A webhook bot for Matrix that support Github, Gitlab and Gitea made in
Latest blog articles
- My blog; on which I tell you about projects and stuff I like or dislike.
- Mastodon; a Twitter-like social network on which you can follow me.
- Matrix Room; (Matrix.to URL for client that don’t support the Matrix scheme URI) to chat with me.
- Github; all my project sources